Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ask the Superheroes about Fitness

Recently, I caught up with the superheroes at Comic Con, and asked some questions about their fitness plans. The results were less than stellar.


S300H: Hulk, what can our readers do to get stronger like you?
Hulk: Hulk the strongest one there is! Hulk smash your readers!
S300H: Um, okay. Any other advice?
Hulk: LEAVE HULK ALONE!





S300H: Wolverine, what would you say the secret to your fitness success is?
Wolverine: I'm the best there is at what I do.
S300H: Great. Can you be more specific?
Wolverine: I'm into musical theater. Did you see Les Miserables?
S300H: Maybe. A bit. Er... what does that have to do with fitness?
Wolverine: Nothing, bud. But I outsang the Kryptonian, didn't I?





S300H: This is a disaster
Captain America: It doesn't have to be. Never give in.
S300H: Cap! I'm so glad you're here! Would you be willing to share how you transformed so quickly into a fit powerhouse?
Captain America: Gladly. I can't pretend to understand the details, but I'm told it's something called CGI.

I wanted to ask Batman some questions too, but nobody saw him for the entire convention. I heard he vanished into the shadows, but I'm thinking that was just an urban legend.

Keep transforming. Keep regenerating.


No comments:

Post a Comment